On behalf of EH&S, we are pleased to inform you that new Biohazard Exposure (ABC) posters are available, starting today. The re-designed posters include the new location of Occupational Health (CHS 17-240, near Café Med). Please dispose of your current ABC posters and replace them with the new ones.
The new Biohazard Exposure (ABC) posters will be distributed in multiple ways:
- Through laboratory visits from EH&S specialists
- Through the Universal Door Card process
- When fume hood technicians visit to certify fume hoods (until September 30, 2022)
Posters will also be available for pickup at the following locations:
- Medical Waste Accumulation Sites (TLSB, Eng IV, MRL, CHS B-loading dock, BSRB)
- EH&S Office – Strathmore 4th floor
- Radiation Hot Lab – CHS A6-060C
- Waste pick-ups by schedule (until September 30, 2022)
- Satellite EH&S Office – Young Hall 1217
Updates can be found on the Biosafety website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.